Signature Jr II (2)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- 1970 ??
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Signature Jr II - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Signature Jr II (2) Solid State 6 Transistor Transceiver;
Walkie-Talkie, ext. DC in, made in Japan.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1062 models, 917 with images and 94 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Japan