- Manufacturer / Brand
- Radio-Star; Nice
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- 9 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 13 cm = 5.1 inch
- Power out
- 2 W (unknown quality)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Star 109N - Radio-Star; Nice
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 240 x 110 x 230 mm / 9.4 x 4.3 x 9.1 inch
- Star 109N Transistors;
Portable reel-reel tape recorder, push-button operation, analogue big size clock, four tracks, 4,75 & 9,5 cm/s speed, front terminals for AF out, stop?, P.U. and micro in, made in France.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.6 kg / 7 lb 14.9 oz (7.93 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 950.00 NF
|Mode d'emploie Radio Star 109 & 109N||2124 KB|
- Documents regarding this model
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 45 models, 44 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Radio-Star; Nice