- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tenna Corporation; Warrensville Heights
- 1975 ??
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Other Combination - see Notes
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Mini-8 - Tenna Corporation;
- Chassis only or for «building in»
8-track cartridge stereo car player, balance & tone control.
Made in Japan
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3 models, 3 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tenna Corporation; Warrensville Heights