Unknown model for export
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: USA
- 1938 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; Anode bend detection
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110; Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 12.7 cm = 5 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Unknown model for export - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: USA
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 185 x 150 x 115 mm / 7.3 x 5.9 x 4.5 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.5 kg / 3 lb 4.9 oz (3.304 lb)
- Model page created by Roberto Gabba. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 271 models, 220 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: USA