Vicini Headphone Radio SD-105
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong Kong (HK)
- 1988 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 × 1,5 Volt
- - only for Earphone! / Ø 4 cm = 1.6 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Vicini Headphone Radio SD-105 - Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 160 x 180 x 48 mm / 6.3 x 7.1 x 1.9 inch
FM stereo, headphone radio.
Compare with the similar looking model International Headphone Radio 84101.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.2 kg / 0 lb 7 oz (0.441 lb)
- Model page created by Sándor Selyem-Tóth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 786 models, 689 with images and 19 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown - CUSTOM BUILT: Hong Kong (HK)