- Manufacturer / Brand
- Unknown to us - Worldwide
- 1985 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: XGR™ Multiband - Unknown to us - Worldwide
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
US-WB, PB, AIR, CB, TV1 & FM.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 756 models, 687 with images and 25 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Unknown to us - Worldwide