Transistor 6 6G-819
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Yaou Radio Co ltd ; Kanagawa-ken
- 1960 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Yaou Electric Co., Ltd.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transistor 6 6G-819 - Yaou Radio Co ltd ; Kanagawa-
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 60 x 98 x 28 mm / 2.4 x 3.9 x 1.1 inch
Imported to US by Co-op Importing Co. Div. of Radiolab. Inc.; Kansas City, Missouri.
AM only. Easel stand. TEN brand transistors. 10 ohm speaker.
Similar to Delmonico Transistor 6.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 578 Folder 15 5-1962)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Transistor Radios (Model info on page 124)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 34 models, 31 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Yaou Radio Co ltd ; Kanagawa-ken