Sweep Generator TVFM
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- U. S. Television; New York
- 1946 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sweep Generator TVFM - U. S. Television; New York
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Sweep Generator Model TVFM.
With a total deviation from 5kc to 10 megacycles this model covers the entire range from 400kc to 110 megacycles, including the entire FM band and the first six TV channels.
Output voltage is from 30 microvolts to 0.1 volt at an impedance of 100 ohms.
- Mentioned in
- Radio Retailing (Radio & Television R.) (November, 1946, page 130)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5 models, 5 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from U. S. Television; New York