Vancouver Radio or Chisholm Industries; Vancouver
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Vancouver Radio or Chisholm Industries; Vancouver
- 1940 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6K7 6L7 6K8 6SJ7 6U5 6K7 6K7 6L7 6H6 6K8 6H6 6J7 6SF5 6K6GT 80 6K6GT 6C8G 6K7 VR150-30
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- -Loudspeaker incorporated, but system not known.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: VRL Receiver - Vancouver Radio or Chisholm
- Boatanchor (heavy military or commercial set >20 kg).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 20 x 21 x 15 mm / 0.8 x 0.8 x 0.6 inch
- Range: 1.4 to 28 MHz in 4 bands.
Modes: CW, MCW and AM R/T.
Sensitivity: 3 µV input for 50 mW output (up to 14.5 MHz).
Selectivity: 6 kHz at -6 dB; 35 kHz at -36 dB.
Image responce: 80 dB at 1.6 MHz; 43 dB at 13.5 MHz.
Calibrator: 1 MHz, 100 kHz and 10 kHz points.
Built-in calibrator unit; Tuning indicator.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 103 lb (103 lb 0 oz) / 46.762 kg
- Model page created by Hans-Joachim Korn † 16.11.15. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 3 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Vancouver Radio or Chisholm Industries; Vancouver
The model VRL Receiver is part of the collections of the following members.