CB Linear Amplifier RFL-700
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Vibratrol; Morton Grove, IL
- 1977 ?
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Radio Frequency Amplification only
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 13,8 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CB Linear Amplifier RFL-700 - Vibratrol; Morton Grove, IL
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 100 x 60 x 130 mm / 3.9 x 2.4 x 5.1 inch
Linear amplifier for the CB band, 27 MHz. Made in the USA by Vibratrol and distributed in Italy by GBC.
10 Watt input power for 75 Watt output power. Works in AM and SSB.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (“CQ Elettronica”, Italy CD editor, number 4/124 April 1977.)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5 models, 5 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Vibratrol; Morton Grove, IL