Linear Amplifier RFL-400
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Vibratrol; Morton Grove, IL
- 1977 ?
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Radio Frequency Amplification only
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 13,8 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Linear Amplifier RFL-400 - Vibratrol; Morton Grove, IL
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 100 x 60 x 130 mm / 3.9 x 2.4 x 5.1 inch
Linear amplifier for the CB band, 27 MHz. Made in the USA by Vibratrol and distributed in Italy by GBC.
3 Watt input power for 70 Watt output power. Works in AM and SSB.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Da: "CQ Elettronica" CD edizioni, numero 124, aprile 1977)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5 models, 5 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Vibratrol; Morton Grove, IL