R.F. Linear Amplifier RFL 1800
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Vibratrol; Morton Grove, IL
- 1977 ?
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Radio Frequency Amplification only
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 13,8 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: R.F. Linear Amplifier RFL 1800 - Vibratrol; Morton Grove, IL
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 130 x 70 x 190 mm / 5.1 x 2.8 x 7.5 inch
Linear amplifier for the CB band, 27 MHz. Made in the USA by Vibratrol and distributed in Italy by GBC.
Minimum 3, maximum 5 Watt input power for 50 Watt output power. This model, unlike the RFL 300, 400, 500 and 700 models, has a classic car stereo style housing.
The appliance in addition to an instrument, it is equipped with a diverter whose inscriptions are difficult to read: 5 W scale - 50 W scale. Having found no instructions, we can only assume that this device can operate at low power (5 Watts) or at full power (50 Watts).
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (“CQ Elettronica”, Italy CD editor, number 4/124 April 1977.)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5 models, 5 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Vibratrol; Morton Grove, IL