Two-Step Amplifier Type 105
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Victor Radio Corp.; New York City, New York
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Audio-Amplification; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Two-Step Amplifier Type 105 - Victor Radio Corp.; New York
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
Two-Stage Audio Amplifier.
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- October 1922, National Electragist magazine advertisement page 103
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 6 models, 6 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Victor Radio Corp.; New York City, New York