CD V-700 Geiger Counter Model No. 6A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Victoreen Instruments Co., Cleveland (OH)
- Military Equipment (not Re, Tr or RXT)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Detector with Vacuum Tube (Valve), no tuner
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / D: 1.5 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CD V-700 Geiger Counter Model No. 6A - Victoreen Instruments Co.,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 8.75 x 4.5 x 6 inch / 222 x 114 x 152 mm
This instrument consist of a geiger tube radiation detector, a regulated high voltage supply, a pulse shaping and metering circuit, an indicating meter and headphone (external option) for audible detection of activity. Enclose a calibration source, which is a beta radiation sample, to use with the probe's window open. Mostly used for civil defence and military purposes.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4 lb 13 oz (4.813 lb) / 2.185 kg
- Mentioned in
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Emilio Focosi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 2 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Victoreen Instruments Co., Cleveland (OH)