Five Valve All Wave Superhet 277
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Vidor Ltd.; Erith (Kent)
- 1937 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 473 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and 2 x Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-260 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Five Valve All Wave Superhet 277 - Vidor Ltd.; Erith Kent
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Price in first year of sale
- 9.00 GNS
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Wireless Retailer & Broadcaster (Supplement) April 1938
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 143 models, 75 with images and 75 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Vidor Ltd.; Erith (Kent)