H. T. Battery L5054
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Vidor Ltd.; Erith (Kent)
- 1939 ??
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Is a battery or storage battery / 1.5 & 90 Volt
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: H. T. Battery L5054 - Vidor Ltd.; Erith Kent
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 283 x 149 x 70 mm / 11.1 x 5.9 x 2.8 inch
Combined H.T.-L.T. Battery.
Not listed as a Layer cell, so probably uses 60 x cells for the 90V portion.
Balanced for 250mA LT and about 9mA HT, one of the few combo batteries without layer/"biscuit" cells for HT.
Connector type "H" (same as B103, B134, B136, B137 and B138)
- GEC BB395
- Ever Ready AD3
- Others: H1178, K748, 1438, 6TA60
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.750 kg / 8 lb 4.2 oz (8.26 lb)
- Model page created by Michael Watterson. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 143 models, 75 with images and 75 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Vidor Ltd.; Erith (Kent)