Low Tension Battery L5041
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Vidor Ltd.; Erith (Kent)
- 1946 ??
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Is a battery or storage battery / 1.5 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Low Tension Battery L5041 - Vidor Ltd.; Erith Kent
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 65 x 96 x 65 mm / 2.6 x 3.8 x 2.6 inch
Connection Type A (same as common AD35)
- GEC: BB391
- Ever ready AD4
- Other: 1436, H1158, K768, No. 4F
4 x F cells in parallel, up to 40,000 mAH, about identical size to a modern 6V PJ996
Used on Mullard D11, Vidor Vanguard (LT supplies)
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.6 kg / 1 lb 5.1 oz (1.322 lb)
- Model page created by Michael Watterson. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 143 models, 75 with images and 75 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Vidor Ltd.; Erith (Kent)