- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Viewtone Company; N.Y. N.Y
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 8250 kHz
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: VP-100 - Viewtone Company; N.Y. N.Y
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- 7" static deflection round tube TV with 6 channel US VHF Band I Tuner, 3.000V acceleration voltage, AM! audio demodulation, some tubes are equipped more than one time.
- Price in first year of sale
- 100.00 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 16 = ca. 1948 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 8 models, 4 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Viewtone Company; N.Y. N.Y