- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- V-M (VM) (Voice of Music) Corporation; Benton Harbor (MI)
- 1957 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5.25 inch = 13.3 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1260 - V-M VM Voice of Music
- Book-shelf unit.
V-M model 1260 is an AC operated phono amplifier with 4 speed automatic record changer.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 378 Folder 13 dated 11-57)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 178 models, 148 with images and 124 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from V-M (VM) (Voice of Music) Corporation; Benton Harbor (MI)