- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- V-M (VM) (Voice of Music) Corporation; Benton Harbor (MI)
- 1959 ??
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Record Changer - V-M VM Voice of Music
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 370 x 110 x 330 mm / 14.6 x 4.3 x 13 inch
Appears to be similar to model 1201 except that there is no tuner/phono switch and no stere-O-matic badge.
- Model page created by Wilson Gallardo Navarro. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 177 models, 147 with images and 123 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from V-M (VM) (Voice of Music) Corporation; Benton Harbor (MI)