Beauty Multi-Band Battery-Electric
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Storage batteries (perhaps also batteries) / 220-240 / 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 3 inch = 7.6 cm
- Power out
- 0.25 W (0.45 W max.)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Beauty Multi-Band Battery-Electric - Volare; Hong Kong brand name
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10.75 x 8.5 x 4 inch / 273 x 216 x 102 mm
AM = 540 - 1600 kHz
FM = 88 - 108 MHz
AIR = 108 - 138 MHz
PB = 145 - 174 MHz
WB = 162.55 MHz
Can use normal or rechargeable batteries.
Incorporates charger for rechargeable type batteries.
PVC leather with panel frame, available in silver or gold trim and knobs.
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Bramwell Slater. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Beauty Multi-Band Battery-Electric is part of the collections of the following members.