- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Walbert Manufacturing Company; Chicago, IL
- 1926 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Isofarad
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 3 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Special Six - Walbert Manufacturing Company;
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
This radio uses cathode (filament) follower RF stages as described here.
The audio stages are resistor-capacitor coupled without transformers.
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 21 models, 6 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Walbert Manufacturing Company; Chicago, IL