Victoreen Universal Circuit
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Walker, George W. Co. (Victoreen); Cleveland, OH
- 1929 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - For headphones or amp.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Victoreen Universal Circuit - Walker, George W. Co.
- The Radio Schematic for the "Victoreen Universal Circuit" of George W. Walker Co. is from Rider's Schematics Misc. Page 1-23. Radio schematics can be found by members on the respective model page. This radio schematic is for both models: Victoreen "Standard" and Victoreen "Universal". This Radio schematic is not the conventional schematic but shows the wiring underneath the chassis only. The radio schematics show conventional superheterodynes of that time with two variable condensers and four IF transformers and two AF transformers.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 1 = 1931/1934 (for 1919-1931)
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 3 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Walker, George W. Co. (Victoreen); Cleveland, OH