Neutrodyne Type T
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ware Mfg. Corporation (Ware Radio Corp.); New York NY
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Music Master
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; 2 AF stage(s); Neutrodyne-Reflex
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case, TUBES VISIBLE.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Neutrodyne Type T - Ware Mfg. Corporation Ware
- Tablemodel, slant panel.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 14 x 10.75 x 13.25 inch / 356 x 273 x 337 mm
The Ware Type T Neutrodyne receiver employs a Neutrodyne Reflex circuit. The same chassis is used in the console version Neutrodyne Type TU.
This model was also made for several orderers, e.g. Sonora, where the model was named AA-2.
- Price in first year of sale
- 65.00 USD
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- The Radio Collector's Directory and Price Guide 1921 - 1965
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 2 = 1932 (Models 1931/1932)
- Mentioned in
- Guide to Old Radios
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios (6th edition)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- The Music Trade Review, p.14, Oct .25, 1925
- Other Models
Here you find 28 models, 12 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ware Mfg. Corporation (Ware Radio Corp.); New York NY
The model Neutrodyne is part of the collections of the following members.