- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Warner Engineering Corp. LTD.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Qualifone
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; Screengrid 1926-1935
- Tuned circuits
- 3 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 ; 120 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Qualiphone R-34 - Warner Engineering Corp. LTD.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 3 = 1933 and before
- Mentioned in
- Misc. Page 3-10
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 0 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Warner Engineering Corp. LTD.