- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Waters Conley Company, Inc., Rochester MN
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105 - 125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Phonola 758 - Waters Conley Company, Inc.,
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- The Waters Model Phonola 758 is an AC Operated One Tube Phono Amplifier with 4 Speed Automatic Record Changer.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 5-59, Set 440, Folder 9)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 62 models, 47 with images and 41 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Waters Conley Company, Inc., Rochester MN