- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Waters Conley Company, Inc., Rochester MN
- 1959 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105 - 125 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Phonola 859 - Waters Conley Company, Inc.,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- AC operated phono amplifier with 4 speed automatic record changer.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 486 folder 21 date 5-60)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 62 models, 47 with images and 41 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Waters Conley Company, Inc., Rochester MN