- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Watterson Radio Mfg. Co., Dallas, TX
- 1941 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave(s) and Police.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: W651 W651 - Watterson Radio Mfg. Co.,
- Sync.vibrator for +B. Farm radio.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 12 = ca. 1941 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Riders 12-1
- Other Models
Here you find 61 models, 31 with images and 45 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Watterson Radio Mfg. Co., Dallas, TX