- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Webster Electric (Electrical) Co. (Teletalk); Racine (WI)
- 1932 ?
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 6005 - Webster Electric Electrical Co
Push-pull af output stage.
This model is listed in Rider's under the name Webster Electrical Corp., which is most likely a misnomer for Webster Electric Co.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 3 = 1933 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 99 models, 86 with images and 57 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Webster Electric (Electrical) Co. (Teletalk); Racine (WI)