- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Webster Co., The, Webster-Chicago, Webcor; Chicago (IL)
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Webcor
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: PX-714 - Webster Co., The, Webster-
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Push-pull af output stage. Portable System PX-714 includes one Model 1236 Microphone, mounted on a banquet stand, complete with 25 feet of rubber covered shielded cable and plug; one No. 714 amplifier, two No. 3810 10-inch P.M. speakers with 25 foot cables and polarized plugs. All is contained in one moderate sized carrying case.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 13 = 1942 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Retailing (Radio & Television R.) (ad February 1939 page 67)
- Other Models
Here you find 420 models, 199 with images and 345 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Webster Co., The, Webster-Chicago, Webcor; Chicago (IL)