- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Webster Co., The, Webster-Chicago, Webcor; Chicago (IL)
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Webcor
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Audio-Amplification; 4 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 50-60 cycles, 115 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 17 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Amplifier HG-417A - Webster Co., The, Webster-
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 13.5 x 7 x 8 inch / 343 x 178 x 203 mm
Webster-Chicago HG-417A Amplifier with microphone and phono inputs and push-pull audio. Different packages were available with speaker and microphone combinations, or the amplifier could be purchased alone.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 28 lb (28 lb 0 oz) / 12.712 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 72.00 USD
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 13 = 1942 and before
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Master's Catalog, 1st ed., 1935-36, pg. C-14.
- Other Models
Here you find 415 models, 194 with images and 343 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Webster Co., The, Webster-Chicago, Webcor; Chicago (IL)