- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Webster Co., The, Webster-Chicago, Webcor; Chicago (IL)
- 1962 ?
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Webcor
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2 inch = 5.1 cm
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Webcor ET-350 - Webster Co., The, Webster-
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Any one of CB Channels 1 thru 23.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (CB Vol.3 Folder 155)
- Model page created by Heribert Jung. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 420 models, 199 with images and 345 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Webster Co., The, Webster-Chicago, Webcor; Chicago (IL)