Amplifier 20 Watts with turntable W.821
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Webster-Rauland; Chicago
- 1940 ??
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Storage batteries (perhaps also batteries) / AC: 117; DC: 6 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 20 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Amplifier 20 Watts with turntable W.821 - Webster-Rauland; Chicago
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 380 x 260 x 380 mm / 15 x 10.2 x 15 inch
Output Impedance: 4, 8, 250, 500 Ohm.
Inputs: 2 microphones and 1 Phono.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (from prospect "American Products Import S.A. (Apro))
- Model page created by Dirk Bladt. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 8 models, 8 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Webster-Rauland; Chicago