Alkire Model R. F. 4
Wells Manufacturing Co.; Fond du Lac, WI
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Wells Manufacturing Co.; Fond du Lac, WI
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Alkire Model R. F. 4 - Wells Manufacturing Co.; Fond
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
The Alkire line of radio were produced by the Wells Manufacturing Company in late 1922. The Alkire line of radio apparatus was name after Well's Chief Engineer. W. D. Alkire.
The Alkire Model R. F. 4 employed one stages of RF amplification, a detector and two stages of Audio Amplification.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- 1922 Wells Manufacturing Co. Alkire Radio Apparatus catalog
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 13 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Wells Manufacturing Co.; Fond du Lac, WI