Combination of Crystal set and LF Amplifier
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Western Electric Company (Australia) (1912), Ltd., Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector with Amplifer
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Combination of Crystal set and LF Amplifier - Western Electric Company
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
Imported from Western Electric Company London.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (The Sun (NSW) Nov 19,1924, page 2.)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 4 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Western Electric Company (Australia) (1912), Ltd., Sydney