- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Western Auto Supply Co. (Truetone); Kansas City (MO)
- 1956 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Radio with other functions
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 110-120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: D2666A - Western Auto Supply Co.
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
AC Operated AM Superheterodyne Receiver With Electric Clock.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 333 Folder 16 dated 10-56)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 867 models, 481 with images and 769 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Western Auto Supply Co. (Truetone); Kansas City (MO)