- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Western Auto Supply Co. (Truetone); Kansas City (MO)
- 1959 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 105 - 125 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: DC2036A Truetone - Western Auto Supply Co.
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- AC - DC operated AM receiver.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 486 folder 26 date 5-60)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 865 models, 478 with images and 768 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Western Auto Supply Co. (Truetone); Kansas City (MO)