- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Western Electric Company Inc.; New York (NY)
- 1929 ??
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 46-A - Western Electric Company Inc.;
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 1 = 1931/1934 (for 1919-1931)
- Other Models
Here you find 155 models, 130 with images and 29 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Western Electric Company Inc.; New York (NY)