- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Western Electric Company Inc.; New York (NY)
- 1948 ?
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 12.344 inch = 31.4 cm
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 728B - Western Electric Company Inc.;
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12.344 x 12.344 x 3.78125 inch / 314 x 314 x 96 mm
Western Electric direct radiator Model 728B.
Frequency Range 60 - 10000Hz, 30 Watts
Coverage angle 50 degrees
Requires 3 cubic feet of enclosure space.
- Mentioned in
- Audio Engineering October 1948 - Page 12
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 155 models, 130 with images and 30 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Western Electric Company Inc.; New York (NY)