- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Western Electric Company Inc.; New York (NY)
- 1918/1919 ?
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Power type and voltage
- 25; 275 Volt
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Filter FL-1-A - Western Electric Company Inc.;
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 204 x 113 x 213 mm / 8 x 4.4 x 8.4 inch
Used in the Western Electric Transceiver SCR-68 and maybe others.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers. (RADIO PAMPHLET Nr.23, Signal Corps, U.S. Army 1919)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic (Schema im Deckel des TRX SCR-68)
- Model page created by a member from D. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 158 models, 133 with images and 32 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Western Electric Company Inc.; New York (NY)
The model Filter is part of the collections of the following members.