- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.
- 1960 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Westinghouse El. Int.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1023TT8 - Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. -
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 14 x 5 x 6 inch / 356 x 127 x 152 mm
Westinghouse 8 transistor radio. It uses 6 "D" 1.5 volt batteries. Frequency coverage is MW 535 MHz through 1605 MHz and SW 6 MHz through 18 MHz. Controls are volume, tone, select: MW (local/DX) SW, and tuning.
Made in Japan
- Model page created by Jon Kummer. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3084 models, 1720 with images and 2611 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.