Aeriola Jr. (RE)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.
- Detector-Radio (Crystal or diode, without tubes/transistors)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Westinghouse El. Int.
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Aeriola Jr. - Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. -
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 8.5 x 7 x 7.25 inch / 216 x 178 x 184 mm
see also the Aeriola Jr (distributed) by RCA.
- Price in first year of sale
- 25.00 USD
- Mentioned in
- Radiola, the golden Age of RCA (pp103-105)
- Model page created by Adalbert Gebhart. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3077 models, 1713 with images and 2605 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.