- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.
- 1966 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Westinghouse El. Int.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 120 or AA: 2 x 1.2 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Escort RS16P08A - Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. -
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
This model has a built-in charger for two Ni-Cad batteries.
Made in Taiwan.
See also Escort 8 Transistor RS21P08A
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact TSM Transistor Radio Series SAMS (TSM-94, November 1968)
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3086 models, 1722 with images and 2613 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.