H-161 Ch= V-2118
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Westinghouse El. Int.
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105 - 120 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Power out
- 6 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: H-161 Ch= V-2118 - Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. -
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 20.875 x 10.5 x 10.125 inch / 530 x 267 x 257 mm
Colors are as follows: Mahogany and Blonde.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Source of data
- Collector's Guide to Antique Radios (6th edition)
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 18 = 1949 and before
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- -- Original prospect or advert (The Westinghouse Folder for 1947.)
- Literature/Schematics (4)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 34, Date 2/48, Folder 484-27)
- Other Models
Here you find 3077 models, 1713 with images and 2605 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.