H-17TU247 Ch= V-2365-8
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Westinghouse El. Int.
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105 - 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: H-17TU247 Ch= V-2365-8 - Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. -
- 17" b/w TV with US standard VHF Tuner Channels 2 thru 13, 14 thru 83 UHF.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 3-59, Set 435, Folder 3)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3077 models, 1713 with images and 2605 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.