H-24KU130 Ch= V-2352-404
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.
- 1956 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Westinghouse El. Int.
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 110-120 Volt
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: H-24KU130 Ch= V-2352-404 - Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. -
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 313 Folder 4)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 332 Folder 1 dated 10-56)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3020 models, 1708 with images and 2551 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.