- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Westinghouse El. Int.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / Either AC 50 to 60 cycles, 105 to 120V or DC 105 to 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: H-631T4 - Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. -
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 9 x 5.375 x 5 inch / 229 x 137 x 127 mm
The Westinghouse H-631T4 is an AC/DC operated 4 tube BC band receiver. Has built-in loop antenna. Cabinet color is Green.
The following models use the same schematic and cabinet but have different cabinet colors:
Model Number Cabinet Color H-629T4 Ivory H-630T4 Pink H-631T4 Green
- Model page created by John Kusching. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3084 models, 1720 with images and 2611 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.