- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.
- 1959 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Westinghouse El. Int.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 105 to 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Power out
- 0.9 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: H-700T5A - Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. -
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11 x 6 x 5.75 inch / 279 x 152 x 146 mm
The Westinghouse model H-700T5A is an AC operated 5 tube AM Clock radio. AM Tuning Range: 540 to 1600 kHz. Has Qty(1) PM 4" speaker. Cabinet color is White.
The following models use the same schematic and cabinet but have different cabinet colors:
Model Number Cabinet Color H-700T5A White H-701T5A Pink H-702T5A Aqua
- Model page created by John Kusching. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3084 models, 1720 with images and 2611 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.