Seven Seas Multiband RPM5010A
Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Westinghouse El. Int.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, more than 2 x SW plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 60 Hz; 120 or 6 x D 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Seven Seas Multiband RPM5010A - Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. -
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3090 models, 1724 with images and 2616 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Westinghouse El. & Mfg. Co. - see also Canadian W.
The model Seven Seas Multiband is part of the collections of the following members.