- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Westone Radio Corp., Los Angeles, CA
- 1934 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- ZF/IF 456 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-120 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 40 - Westone Radio Corp., Los
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 13.5 x 8.75 x 6.25 inch / 343 x 222 x 159 mm
The Rider's schematic fails to show the band switch and the phone jack.
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 6 = 1935 and before
- Other Models
Here you find 9 models, 3 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Westone Radio Corp., Los Angeles, CA
The model 40 is part of the collections of the following members.